Guilty Plea to an offence at The Magistrates Court
- A full pre-court conference either over the telephone or at one of our offices
- Review of all the statements served by the Crown Prosecution Service
- Advice and guidance on mitigation
- Attendance with you at court
- Full representations on your behalf at court
Please note that this fee does not include any expert’s reports or medical reports that may be required. A solicitor will advise you if these are necessary. If your case is one wherein the Magistrates decide that it is unsuitable for them to sentence you, they may commit your case to the crown court. This fee does not include any representation at the Crown Court. If the case requires a second hearing an additional fee of £100 will be required for us to attend.